Corporate chaplaincy focuses on the whole person so that you can focus on
making your whole business as strong as it can be.
What is corporate chaplaincy?
Most people have heard of military or hospital chaplains. Workplace chaplaincy brings a similar concept to employees and management.
The workplace is where many people spend most of their time. Everyone runs into difficult times, and that stress follows people to work.
Corporate chaplains look at the whole person, helping to improve safety and accuracy, as well as productivity and employee engagement.
How does corporate chaplaincy work?
- Our chaplains have contact with your employees on a regular basis through face-to-face, phone, and/or email communication.
- We will recommend or design a chaplaincy delivery method that best fits your unique company.
- We build trust with your employees. When someone is going through a tough time, they know where they can turn.
How is a Chaplain Assistance Program (CAP) different from a traditional Employee Assistance Program (EAP)?
- While there are similarities, traditional EAPs only offer an 800 number. Your employees do not have a relationship with the person who answers that call, so they are less likely to trust them.
- Corporate chaplaincy is preferred and used. Employees seek chaplain support almost 13 times more often than they
- CAPs can prevent crisis situations, whereas EAPs are typically only used when a crisis is imminent.
Do you talk about religion?
- Workplace chaplains do not talk about religion or spirituality unless the employee brings it up.
- We offer hope for employees from all backgrounds and religious beliefs.
Providing Relational Support & Services to Company Employees in the Workplace!
Employees are people first.
- If you are looking for a way to help make your employees happier and more productive, a Chaplain Assistance Program (CAP) can help.
- A CAP is an investment that protects your #1 asset: your employees. Taking care of the whole person can increase productivity and reduce turnover, in turn providing an ROI as high as 20:1.
- Employee engagement, safety, morale, and overall well-being are the encompassing themes of corporate chaplaincy.
- Since chaplains come in from the outside, employees more easily trust the confidentiality of a CAP and are more willing to reach out and open up.